Welcome to Internet Riches

Welcome to my blog and my wealth-building journey. I have started this blog for everyone to see the steps I have take to build an online fortune, and to interact with me and each other. The goal is earn $100 000 a year from internet marketing, half of which is residual. I plan to reach this goal in one years time. As I move towards internet riches the only money to be put into the project is that which the online business has generated, no loans, or out of pocket funds.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

On the road to internet Success - day 2

Today I am still in the building phase of my internet wealth building plan.

I have set up a blog now I have to start adding content, links and get some traffic to the site.

As you can see I went with blogger. This will change as I start to make money online and pay for hosting. Part of my plan is to start from scratch and not but any of my own money into it, mainly because I do not have any. I know this will take a little longer but I do want to see how long it takes to build an on-line business from scratch with empty pockets.

I think a hosted site and a domain name will be the first thing I do when a check comes in. The second thing I will buy is a system to collect names and address. Maybe this should be my first purchase as they say a list is so very important.

Today I:
  • Added twitter feed, added twitter to my blog
  • Added a traffic counter to the blog, the stats are open for everyone to see as I want you to be able to follow my success
  • Created a feeburner feed
  • went to open up a business but I could only go so far because of the fees involved
I also did some reading I find Pro Blogger an excellent resource. It is written by a guy who has made a successful online business from blogging, lots to learn there.

Today I will do more work on the blog to make it a little more informative. Then I will have to do some research to see what tomorrow should focus on.

Good luck to building your own internet wealth system.

No comments: