Welcome to Internet Riches

Welcome to my blog and my wealth-building journey. I have started this blog for everyone to see the steps I have take to build an online fortune, and to interact with me and each other. The goal is earn $100 000 a year from internet marketing, half of which is residual. I plan to reach this goal in one years time. As I move towards internet riches the only money to be put into the project is that which the online business has generated, no loans, or out of pocket funds.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Internet Success Wealth building book list - 1 of 10

Books to help Build online Wealth – Top 10 List

This is the number 1 Internet success wealth building book on my top 10 list of must read books for financial and business success off and online. 

As part of my wealth building experience education has to be the foundation, followed by action. I think these two components will ensure anyone’s success. Part of the education comes from books so I have decided to put together a list of the top 10 books that will help you reach your financial goals, and build tremendous wealth online.

The first book I recommend is Think and Grow Rich. This book is old but still worth reading. There is a new version that is said to have been updated to be more applicable for today’s economy and technology. I have not read the update version so I cannot comment on it, though I do think I will take a look at it.  

N. Hill created a success encyclopedia by documenting the beliefs and behaviors all the great men and women of his time share in common.

         

As part of my business plan I am not spending any money that I do not have. If you follow this model you have a few options:

  • Hurry up and sell something so you can go buy it
  • Go to the library and borrow theirs
  • Go to the bock store pick it up, grab a coffee and read it there

For those of you who do not like to read or have the time to sit down you can also get it on CD. I plan on doing this down the road. Riding in the car is a great time to listen to all these products. I do fin that I do not get near as much out if it when I am listening to it in the car but I still feel it is a better use of my time than listening to trash on the radio and much safer than talking on the phone while I drive.

Pleas leave a comment as to what books you think would help others in their quest for internet riches and wealth

Online intenet business success building methods and tactics

No comments: