Welcome to Internet Riches

Welcome to my blog and my wealth-building journey. I have started this blog for everyone to see the steps I have take to build an online fortune, and to interact with me and each other. The goal is earn $100 000 a year from internet marketing, half of which is residual. I plan to reach this goal in one years time. As I move towards internet riches the only money to be put into the project is that which the online business has generated, no loans, or out of pocket funds.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Free stuff and Today's Road to riches

Life is all about balance.

At least I think so.

So does hormone expert Dr. Holly Lucille.

Holly's idea of balance goes beyond day-planners and schedules. She talks about "internal" balance: Balance between your natural hormones to help create energy, lower bodyfat, and jacking up your sex.drive.

Good stuff.

I wanted to give you this today. It's an excerpt from Dr. Lucille's fantastic book, "Creating and Maintaing Balance."

Pick it up here free:
Free
excerpt "Creating and Maintaing Balance."

I did not get much done today. Well I maybe not. I did learn lots about placing an add on craigslist, and lots about SEO. I posted an ad today, just now I will let you know how it does. I usually get about 8 hits a day off craigslist. There are so many variables to the posts such as category, time of day, number of other posts, etc... all these factors will make it difficult to rate the success of the new posting format. I to track my clicks so i will know what ad was selected and what action they took from there.




I also spen alot of time reading up on SEO. I think I have an idea of how it works. I am going to have to find a great affiliate product and create a site for it to see how wel I the site gets indexed. I guess I could just use this site too, thingh I will have to think of how I want it searched.

No comments: