Welcome to Internet Riches

Welcome to my blog and my wealth-building journey. I have started this blog for everyone to see the steps I have take to build an online fortune, and to interact with me and each other. The goal is earn $100 000 a year from internet marketing, half of which is residual. I plan to reach this goal in one years time. As I move towards internet riches the only money to be put into the project is that which the online business has generated, no loans, or out of pocket funds.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back from Vacation

I took a little time off to recharge and refresh. I am back now an looking to build this online business.

I was in Miami and it was great, first time down that way. Lots to see and do. The weather is great. I think that would be an ideal lifestyle. Wake up at 6am eat, work from home for a few hours, workout for an hour, then work for a few more hours at the computer then hit the beach for the rest of the day.

That is the type of lifestyle I want to live. Work hard for a few hours then let my hard work work hard for me while I enjoy what life has to offer.

No matter how much you love your job I think it is a shame to spen all you life working. There is so much more to see and do than work. I would hate to have this pass me or you by.

A good question to ask yourself is: what would you see and do if you did not have to work for money and if money was not a problem?

No comments: